THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROUS SUPPORT OF ANDREWS CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!
Your tax-deductible contribution will be a tremendous blessing to as we seek to equip children to grow in their faith, character, and academics, leading them to lives of learning, serving others, and loving God.
Andrews Christian Academy has Guidelines for Fund-Raising and Financial Management of our ministry. We believe that the way an organization handles its finances is a reflection of its integrity in every arena. Therefore, we have established strict limitations on the way our resources are used.
- We will never resort to what we consider to be disrespectful and dishonorable methods of fund-raising, even when the needs are serious.
- We will dedicate the funds received to the cause for which they were donated and not use them for other purposes.
- We will provide periodic reports regarding the raising of the funds and the students that the funds are applied to for support.
- We will not try to raise more money than we need.
- We will never sell or rent our mailing list to those wishing to use the names and addresses of our supporters. We will maintain the tightest security on our list of friends and supporters.
- Your donations can remain anonymous if you so desire or your donations will be listed in our thank you page per our listing guidelines.